View Single Post
Old Mar 23 2018, 11:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Look, I need to earn FarmCash. The only way I can earn FarmCash is to complete Quests. How can I complete the Quests, when I don't have the facilities required to complete them? It's one of those things where they think that if I don't have it, they think I'll buy one in order to complete the Quests, yet I need to complete the Quest for the FarmCash. When choosing what to do, the benefit should be for the player, not the company. If you want me to continue playing (everyone in general), you need to help me get there. One way to get there is not to sabotage my attempt. Please, Fix the program so that the facilities that we don't have, doesn't come up.
Hi Knolan,
I moved your post to the Feedback subject thread about quests as the thread in the Social area you posted in is only for posting your open quests for others to be able to buy from you when they can't find a step among their own neighbors.
If you wish to make a suggestion for this please post it in the Suggestions section where they are grouped by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.