View Single Post
Old Jun 21 2018, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejarvis@sbcglobal.net View Post
Quests are becoming so much trouble, I don't want to do them anymore. I work very hard and get part way through only to find one or two of the facilities I do not have. The time between quests is longer and longer too so that there is almost never enough time to finish 8. Why can we not quit the one that we do not have a facility for. There is no way to buy everything now and there are more and more being introduced so it is almost pointless to do the quest with farm cash in mind. Or fix the game so it only selects quests that we have the facility for.
Hi kejarvis,
I have moved your post to the Feedback thread about quests.

If you wish to make a suggestion about the quests please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.