View Single Post
Old Jun 19 2018, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
well i know now the quest are picked by raul or one of his workers .not randomly by a computer. the man that has help me and i help him for 8 years found out 2 months ago he has esophogus and lung cancer. i am doing his farms .he is not playing right now might not play anymore.he did not buy the facilitys this month and he was giving 4 co ops quests and 2 reg quest that i cannot finish for him because they are from the new facilitys.him and i buy cash plus own all the facilitys until now.i bought the last ones he did not buy.i did not get any quests from the new facilitys.only he did .this was not fair to give that many that could not be worked just because he did not buy the new facilitys God bless
Between the co-op quest and the regular quest I have had 7 (SEVEN) Taste of ones in 4 (FOUR) days!!!! After reading what Glenda said above and checking all my neighbors co-op quests and finding only two Taste of in them all, there is something terribly wrong with the "random" selection generator!!! And I know you are sick of hearing me say that but I am not alone in my thinking.