View Single Post
Old Jul 24 2017, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi

One issue regarding quests that I hear about is that people aren't able to complete them in time. Often because they aren't able to purchase ingredients or facilities due to their level.

I am on level 850 so purchasing items is not such an issue although there are still a number of quests that I don't get to do.

While the point is it isn't supposed to be easy to complete them all in time and therefore is a challenge.

For those on lower levels at times it must be impossible. as they won't be able to purchase even the basics eg: crops, let alone facilities restricted by their level.

I would like to see the quests graduated so that those who are just starting out have a fair challenge not an impossible one.

Cheers
Hi Allykat,
If you wish to make a suggestion then you need to put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where we gather all the suggestions about each subject area for the developers. This is the feedback section and not for suggestions.
You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.