View Single Post
Old Feb 23 2018, 07:46 PM
Account Not Linked

im on wf3 using chrome, windows 7, hired at the market to fish, on several farms the farmer had water with sand (no fish) and then serveral ponds and lakes with fish, and sea coasts I fished all the water that provides fish and no water shows on screen however the boat continues to show I have water to fish, i reloaded the farms several times and still no water showing needed to be fished but the boat still shows up automatically and I am unable to collect the bonus since the system is telling me i have not completed the work, this has happened on every farm that has woter with no fish. the boat automatically comes up i click the green man and there is no water to fish, but when i try to collect the bonus is says i have not finished It is happening on any farm i go to and am hired to fish.any idea what is causing this to happen, I will have to turn down the work if it includes fishing until this is resolved as some of the farms are really heavily stacked with ponds, lakes and sea coasts. Is anyone else having this problem? i have cleared cache and memcache several times.