View Single Post
Old Mar 23 2015, 07:08 PM

Default Random?

I, too, have a gripe about the fact that I am also getting quests that I cannot complete because I do not have the final facility or do not have whatever is needed for an ingredient for the quest. Presently I have two open co-op quests that I cannot complete. These quests should be matched to our farm and facilities owned. Random is not so 'Random' in my personal opinion. More like manipulation. If I want the FC facilities I would have them by now. I am certainly not going to be forced to buy them to complete a quest, whether it is a standard or co-op quest.

Some changes are needed urgently. If random needs to be part of this game, then PLEASE randomize among the facilities we own. I have stopped buying Farm $$ because of this. Besides, many of us cannot afford to. So please stop basing this game around the rich.

Beyond Frustrating.

Lorraine.

PS. While it is true.. no one has to do the quests... that is not relevant. The problem with the set up is that while we are being given quests we cannot do, it is clogged up so we can't receive ones we can do.. until those useless ones expire. If we have already completed quests we lose the ability to earn our farm cash because they are pushed out as if we haven't done them at all. So the developers need to randomize the quests around the facilities WE DO OWN.

Last edited by unicorns4me; Mar 24 2015 at 04:56 PM. Reason: fix a typo