View Single Post
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma Cross View Post
I clicked on the link to check out the new version and I get nothing. Just a green FT page showing coins and farm cash as 0123 and 99 in the toolbox and storage icons and the eye thingy. Nothing else.
In the flash version, I had 11 quests completed in the coop quest, just waiting for the other 2 to finish. They all disappeared before I had a chance to collect the 2 farm cash. Will they show up again?
Hi Enigma Cross,
For your quests, this is the normal New years glitch that the numbers disappear from the chart. Your quests are still there. And when it is time the button will turn blue. The quests should show back up sometime tomorrow.

Try restarting your computer and see if it will get farther after that. You may want to check for any plug-ins you have and try disabling them one by one (except flash) to see if any of those are causing it to stop.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.