View Single Post
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Funny Tony, I could have sworn you told me a few weeks ago that you were a spring chicken of 51 !!! and I'm sure Aussie 87 year olds aren't being forced to go out to work .... yet. Better luck next time.

I have been going to ask if we could have some cricket wickets for our farms, but wondered if our beloved American developers would know what cricket wickets are. Oh well ..... last night my friend had to go out and asked me to harvest her farm for her, and she specifically asked me if I would 'be nice to her gnomes'.

When she got back she found her much loved gnomes having a ball - well they didn't exactly have the ball, but I had turned one of her farms into a cricket oval complete with pitch with white chalk lines, wheely bins for the wickets, and an entire team of gnomes playing cricket. I think she is still laughing her head off and the cricket pitch is still going. We were playing on our farms at 1.00am this morning furiously running our little avatars between the wickets. Oh, and the umpire is a leprechaun
Sounds like fun -Maybe you could have invited one of the Mods to be the Umpire *Vanishes*