Old Jan 10 2017, 08:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Can I just say that some players are having no problems with the ships now and do not feel helping a neighbour is a waste of time. The developers are spending many hours updating the ships functions at players request during a holiday time. Thank you for their efforts. I use the skip function when necessary (not very often) and most of my ships come back within 3 days. I get a massive amount of products from this exercise. Thank you neighbours for checking your seaport managers so diligently (as I do). If you do not want to do the ships then don't. Leave it for those who want to do it.
I agree .. I currently have 3 ships out and am loading one today ... I get up at 6 am most days .. I start loading a ship , set the timer .. go do life , if I start the containers by timer , I can get a ship fully loaded by evening .. When it won't work time wise to get a early enough start , I skip a day and start a ship the next morning .. I seem to have it now , where it is the 4 / 5 fastest loading ships that I'm loading , sending out and they are making it back in less than 7 days .. the others I have sitting as decoration and I 'can' send them off if none of the faster loading ships have came back in time for the morning > Load Start .. I am getting a ship 'Back' every day .. so to me it equals out .. All 7 ships do not have to be out .... I send my ships off and normally don't skip a port until the wait gets to 18 / 20 hrs .. then I skip that neighbors port and don't worry about it .. The amount of goods I get for a full ship that hits most or all of the ports is worth the effort ... I am retired , so I do understand that if you work you might not have the computer availability and the time to fully load a ship .. It is no effort for me , to check in game 'often' to make sure I send my neighbors ships on asap , not sending one on because I didn't do them myself would feel rude .... Thanks to the developers for all the work they do ...

Last edited by Tuckertbnc; Jan 10 2017 at 08:26 AM.