View Single Post
Old Oct 27 2017, 10:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default undocumented change to ingredient planner?

my other account doesn't have any facility tools but is going to get them so i unchecked all the facilities so i can turn them back on when i get the tool to keep track of which facilities i don't have to load manually.

last week, the ingredient planner just went to All Facilities. this week, it seems to want only Checked Facilities because i get the message "there are no ingredient consuming facilities in the current view".

i checked 1 facility and went into the planner and got stuck in google's infinite loop bug when there's a filter. the filter dropdown only had All Regular Facilities and The One Facility I'd Checked and I couldn't get any information beyond what the 1 facility needed.

i can see why this change was made as most of the time, most people have all the facilities they want worked checked but since i have to load them manually, the checkmark is irrelevant to my loading them.

do you think you could make it so there's always the option in the filter for All Facilities (even if they're not checked) so i can actually use it while i'm buying the facility tools?