View Single Post
Old Mar 24 2017, 09:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
I see from another that Edge can't send the Gifts or make the trains go faster, like Google Crome does.

Therefore I will not do that at all.

I tho will continue to use Edge as it is a better system than Google Crome.

I will be ok as at times I can send some gifts, however only a few. Forget the trains is ok also, as those can't go faster in Edge, which is ok for me.

Time is more important for me.

As I will continue to use Edge will you please give me a list of all my neighbors so I can send them a gifts?

Currently I get the same list of 6 or 7 neighbors to send gifts to on Microsoft Edge. I really would like to send them all one gift at a time if I need to do that. I don't care about the trains at all.
Hi rjohn,
There isn't any way for us to send you a list of your neighbors. We do not have that information. You can go to your My Neighbors tab and get that. They are all in blue boxes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.