View Single Post
Old May 31 2017, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Hi, I have been playing this game from almost the very beginning an can still remember the developers an people that work in the forum telling others to NOT layer their farms as they are taking a big risk on corrupting their farms! IF it happens they can't fix them! Well now because of i guess a lot of people went against this an did it any way an still do, the developers have 'caved in' to them an are giving them 'helpful' tools to do their over layered farms!

I don't think that is right at all an would like to know if you are going to continue to make the regular tools work a bigger area on the farms for those that have still chosen not to do the x 3 or x 9 layers? If we are going to be stuck with the largest being the red tools what is the point of continuing on playing the game since you guys seemed to have changed the focus totally of the game now. You have taken the 'fun' out of farm town with all the tools so there is very little if any interaction between neighbors any more chatting back n forth like the old days. Everyone is too busy trying to go bigger bigger bigger!
I would like a response on if you intend on making anything bigger than the red h/p/p tools an seeder other than the x 3 x 9 ones please!
Hi lollipopthebunny,
They already have released a set of tools bigger than the red tools. In the last release and in this one they released the light blue set that is 18x18. The developers do not respond in the forums except for posting the release. They do not share with us what plans they have for future releases.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.