View Single Post
Old May 06 2011, 07:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Default notify people how the new tools work

Just a thought, but most have no idea how the new combine tools works, (fact that in order for it to be used you must hire the person multiple)
I find myself spending more time explaining this over and over. it's very frustrating to accept a regular hire for harvest, then when I'm almost done, they come back and send a request for plow. That's all wonderful, but I could have done it all in one click if hired correctly to start with. The other scenario is they hire regular for harvest, and I ask them if they want me to plow, they say yes, then I have to request they rehire with the multiple hire. Some have even got angry with me because they hired me with the regular hire, I start harvesting and they state "I though you had the combine", when I explain they need to hire multi for me to use it, they argue I'm wrong!
Would it be possible to put it out there on the signs when you get to FT like you advertise everything else? People who don't have the tool have no idea. OR better still, allow it to be used on all hires for crops.
Just a few thoughts..........