View Single Post
Old May 01 2018, 05:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foridents View Post
I understand from the rules that the list of facilities available to make into chains will change weekly. My list has remained the same for at least 3 weeks. Why is the list not rotating every week? This is particilarly annoying because the facilities listed are Farm Cash ones; I don't have 2 of ANY of them because I cannot spend real cash to buy FC. I'd really like a new list, please!
Hi floridents,

Your data shows you started coin services chain today (Farm Depot). So next week you will likely be offered a FC chain to make as it rotates between coin and FC. However whether it offers you regular or services, can change depending on what chains you have created in the past.

The rules on that are as follows :

4. The subset of the facilities for you to choose from will vary each week. It could be any of the following combinations:
a) Regular facilities in coins
b) Regular facilities in farm cash
c) Service facilities in coins
d) Service facilities in farm cash
However, in order to maintain a balance between factories and services it is possible for the regular/service order to change.

The selection process considers how many chains of each type (factories or services) you have. Once it is determined which currency of the chain will be available in the current week (coins or farmcash), we then calculate how many chains the user already have for each type *for that particular currency*.

If your next chain is a Farm Cash chain and you already have 2 farm cash regular chains and 2 farm cash services, then that is an equal amount and you next chain will be a farm cash regular chain.

If the amount of factory chains you have is *less or equal* to the amount of service chains you have then the current week chain type will be a factory, if not, it will be a service.
5. The first week we will show you only coins facilities, the second week only farm cash facilities and so on. Whether we show you regular or service facilities will depend on the types of facility chains you have created in the past as described above.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.