View Single Post
Old Jun 02 2016, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi AlyceAnn

It is possible that the 4,000 friends number given by Facebook is not accurate as we are receiving reports from users with a smaller amount of friends like you.

Although the developers can only try to help with a workaround like the one they posted in the Known issues, they continue working but the problem must be fixed by Facebook and sadly we dont know how much time they will need.
Well I went and took my FB friends down to 2566 from 2900. Every so often when I go to my neighbor tab, I can see all the FB friends BUT they had no name only the profile pic. I did try to send neighbor requests to a few but my request never got to the friend requests icon at the toolbar. The only got a notification saying I sent "something" to them. I did wait a day and went back today. Now I only see neighbors again and get the "you can only boost friends trains" when trying to boost trains. So why I said this, I don't know if its the FB glitch or if it may be the FT fix but everything is still wonky even below 2800 FB friends.