View Single Post
Old Sep 07 2016, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I noticed we have less control and it does not improve the amount of clicks if we cannot hover the square over the most amount of trees. It does not allow me to position the square over the most amount of trees/. So I had to make two passes over the rows along the edge of the farm to get them done whereas before with the 16 x16 I had far more control over what got harvested with one click. Is there a way to change this so I can position the harvest yellow square over the most amount of trees?

[color="purple"][b]Here is what I mean. It either does the row on the edge or jumps a row in and will not line up on this side to do all around the edge. I hope this makes sense. I have a screen shot showing you can do either or but not from the edge in to maximize coverage of tool.
Hi Riap,
The square with this tool is not meant to be movable. It is based on the land spot and not where the trees are. So on the upper sides it will be exactly on the edge. The different sizes of farms will make the bottom left and right boxes though cover area outside of the farm.
Raul has already said they will come up with a way to switch these tools back to using the old method of highlighting trees if that is the way you want to do it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.