View Single Post
Old Mar 29 2019, 11:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
my "feedback" is about steps in quests - for some quests there are steps that require to produce multiple items as a step - I have an active cog au vin - 1 step is to make 6 red wine containers - the normal red wine containers are 2 per "unit" taking 6 hours - in the quest you click enough to show all 6 are being produced and close it out - then when you open the quest again it only shows that 2 are being produced - so you would have to go back at the end of the 6 hours to start the next 2 and back again to start the last 2 - my feedback would be that in a quest that requires more items in a single step than is normally made in the normal timing for that item normally in the factory that those items should all be able to be started at one time and to be finished in the normal time that it takes to make the full amount (in this case it takes 6 hours for 2 red wine containers and the step in the quest requires 6 containers should be able to start all 6 containers at one time and would take 18 hours instead of 2 containers at a time times 3 times to load)
Hi iam1to,

When a quest asks for multiple batches made in a winery. The quickest way to get them all done is to start a single batch in each winery. So if a quest asks for 6 wine containers you start a single batch in 3 different wineries and they will all complete in 6 hours.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.