View Single Post
Old Jan 16 2017, 07:18 PM

Default The Ships Are Creating Intrapersonal Issues

Here's just ONE example of what these ships are causing between formerly nice, agreeable neighbors. I received this message tonight from a woman who has been playing this game for at least 6 years:

"I'm really irked. There's this woman (Name Deleted) on my ships and I have had to pass her port for several ships because she keeps them in port 1.6 days, 2 days...ugh. I've lost goods on three ships so far."

Developers, this is a very bad situation. We are FORCING our neighbors to perform a task that they either can't perform (click on a ship quickly) or isn't available to perform (they don't come into Farm Town every day) or don't want to perform (they are not interested in clicking 10 times per ship request x however many ships are in their port at one time).

I appreciate that this is a solution / substitution for those who can't afford trains and can buy ships for coins as they both bear the same goods/products. But, you have truly created a very bad situation here.

I'm begging you to please give us an opt out if we are those who do NOT WANT ships in our port.

Thanks for listening and how do I get this in the hands of the developers?

Barbs