Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Jul 10 2021, 12:22 AM

Hello,
I may be posting in the wrong place, or even posting a query that is not acceptable. I apologise if either is the case. USER ID number ( 698250740 )
From the messages I see under "competing neighbourhoods" it is explained that these groupings are made according to how well each neighbourhood is performing Please correct me if I am stating this incorrectlly. Just minutes after this weeks groupings became released I see the following neighbourhoods ranked as such ....
#1 >5M
#2 a little over 2M
#8 (me) 700K
How is it fair that first is over 2 times the points as 2nd immediately the grouping is made?
I see this often, although not this great a difference before, and it makes it very very challenging for anyone else in this group to have a decent chance of a placing. I don't expect any action on this weeks contest, but I do hope to see the groupings closer together in future. Give us all a reasonable chance of getting a place.
I took a screenshot, but it seems that I can't insert an image, only a link and I have no idea how to make a link for it.