View Single Post
Old Feb 22 2018, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
You can not tell me quests are random. Right now my wife has four quests and every one requires a FC facility she does not own. EVERY ONE! There is not a single quest out of the four she can complete. And those are 4 of the last 5 she has gotten. Random, i don't believe it!!!
Hi John,
I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about quests as you are not asking a question or problem that we can help with.
I am sorry you don't believe that the quests are assigned randomly and understand why you would think that, but the quests are randomly assigned by the program. Depending on how many facilities you own or don't own determines your chances for getting a quest that you have a facility for versus one you don't have a facility. The program does not look at what facilities you have or don't have before assigning your quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.