View Single Post
Old Mar 12 2021, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi MOGlen,
The brown gifting machine only increases your Gift Box size. The Green one is what doubles your gifts. One thing to note though is if someone sends multiple gifts you may not get all of them. How many are you getting for 50 gifts?

For the Games activity showing more gifts that are not showing in the MY Requests they may be stuck gifts. You can try accepting some and see if they show in your Gift Box. If they do not show then they are stuck and the only thing you can do is remove them by clicking on the X for each one.

The data for gifts comes from Facebook and sometimes the data doesn't completely transfer. Unfortunately this is random and very difficult for the developers to find the cause. It will usually clear up in a few days.
TAZ -- quick update -- I found One gift that was hung on the FB activity page. If it was in the top 50, none would load. Once I got 50 new ones, it would load 50 but not the next group if it included the bad one.

I was getting an error when trying to IGNORE the gift, but was finally able to clear it using the IGNORE ALL of the FarmTown Gifts. Thanks for all you do!