View Single Post
Old Jan 28 2017, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicgirl View Post
This may not be the place for this, but there is already alot of unhappy farmers knowing the ship changes that are coming soon. Is the "Skip this port" option going away? From what I understand is that if the neighbor is not playing, your ship will stay stuck there till your week is up and come back with very little. I think this was a bad idea all together.
Hi medicgirl,
No where do the developers say the skip port is going away. The only change that is still in the works to be released is the following:
We will introduce a new preference 'Enable Ships' for the next release, that will allow you to disable your Ships and your Port. During that time, your ships will not advance and your port will not receive any ships from other players.
It doesn't say anything about the skip port going away.
They have already released the capability to change the order of your port list as well as the ability to replace up to 10 ports with other neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.