View Single Post
Old Jun 29 2015, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm having a bit of trouble posting links on my wall. I know this is a FB thing, not a Farm Town thing, but I was wondering if there's a remedy.

I have my friends sorted into groups for the different games I play, so that when I post a link I'm only posting to people who are interested in that link and not all the people who play other games or don't play any. Trouble is, I can't get the Farm Town group to display. The two options showing are the groups for two other games, and even when I expand out the list of groups it doesn't show them all, and Farm Town is one of the groups that doesn't show.

So I can't post for help with facilities or to share bonuses or whatever without posting to all my friends, which I'm not about to do.

Does anyone know if there's a way to fully expand this group dropdown menu? Because I sure can't find one.
When you open that place your pointer in the area where you have your group lists and then rotate your mouse wheel to scroll down to the ones not showing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 30 2015 at 01:01 AM.