Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeSpirit 13 View Post
I have hired workers from market and the ones who want to work solo, not one has ever once finished the 17 farms, I think they are daunted by the many farms to do, should I tell them at the market before I hire them?
its much easier to split the work between a few workers, that way you don't wear one person out especially if they don't have the big tools or a fast computer.....and not all workers who say they can do the work actually can!!! I have hired people who say they can do the work, then returned to find out they don't have a combine at all are leave half the farm undone because its so hard to harvest and then plow big farms...and there are still people out there who do not realise they have to actually finish all the work and click on the bonus chest to claim the reward...some seem to think they get it automatically....If I go to market for work, I only do harvest and plow due to the number of farmers who have trees and flowers planted haphazardly all over their farms...makes it impossible to work with big tools..and takes too much time as well...just not worth it to me...much prefer the bigger farms with 9x and 3x fields..can do those in a flash..compared to the decorated farms, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20