Old Feb 08 2013, 11:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijntje View Post
Sometimes I miss the "old market" where you could be hired and had a sea of time to do the job you where asked to do.
A while ago I left (as usual) a half farm to a starter and did the other farms. As always I send a "ty for the job" in message before leaving. Got a furious yelling response back because I did not finish the first farm . Nowadays FT is too slow to load farms, so I do no longer go back to see if all is done.
On the market there are all kind of people.
I continue to leave half or whole farms to jobstarters and hire always starters on my smallest farm although 9/10 I have to do "the rest". You can only change yourself.
Mieke
I do this, too, but I go to the last farm and work my way back towards the one I saw the noob on and I only stop when I see there's no work left on any farm. I get most of the work and bonus boxes and I don't feel bad because most likely the noob will have given up before they even get half-way thru some of these farms and I'm probably keeping crops from going bad. if I have to overlap the noob at the end, oh well. I was hired for a job, my loyalty is to the boss, so I make sure ALL the work is done before I leave.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20