Old Dec 23 2009, 01:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna
Default Happy Farmer

Thanks so much for listening, I am sorry for griping, but intolerable is still intolerable and I love this game. I like the idea of limiting the amount of workers, but there could be some control over this, for instance, number of workers linked to number of spaces available to harvest or plow. I hate showing up to harvest 300 spaces with 8 farmers present. But on a large farm, four workers can still be workable and I also love visiting with my buddies and neighbors while working the spaces. Please do not take away the ability to layer, I love my trees where they are, it is so pretty with the crops surrounding them. Trees are my favorite part of this game, but they do not give the coins, and no exp past purchasing them initially. Like the animals, they are mostly worthy of eye candy. And just stacked on the sides is not as attractive or lifelike. Although I would never be able to put as many trees in my real fields as they limit sunlight. I am so glad that I will be able to get up in the morning and complete my harvesting and planting before heading to work. You guys are the best, that's why this game is the best. While I have your ear, wouldn't it be nice to be able to water the flowers in the farms while we wait for our coins to complete? I hate just leaving those dead looking flowers. Thanks again Bye

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20