View Single Post
Old Sep 18 2018, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbster View Post
Hi, I think it rather odd that I am doing quests as a way of gaining farm cash, and to complete some of them I have to have facilities that require me to purchase them with farm cash. This then slows up the whole process of completing quests which has a knock on effect that i lose out when it comes to exchanging completed quests for farm cash. Recently, on a couple of occasions, I have completed 6 quests and this has taken me 6 days then I either start my last quest which requires me to purchase a facility using cash, or the quest needs me to grow a crop that takes a longer time to grow than I have left in the process! Please tell me what you are going to do to resolve this issue as to me it looks like you are purposefully slowing the game up to make it harder to gain the prize of farm cash..
Hi Gibbster,
Nothing has been changed in the way the quests are assigned. The servers randomly assign a quest to you when you accept the next quest. They do not know what facilities you own. For the crops all times are take into account for the expiration of the quest itself, but not the time until your next collection of farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.