View Single Post
Old Apr 08 2022, 05:05 PM

No problem. I know you all are busy

As for my 1st post, yes I updated Chrome, I've cleared cache, I used Firefox (had to download it as I always use Chrome) My computer meets all requirements. The crashing to where I get the sad face, is on other players farms. the pop up for disconnect from the game server is on my own farm and others, I know it used to pop up if you were in active for say 5 minutes or so , but It does it while I'm doing stuff so I know that's not popping up because I'm inactive, Like I'll be working in my faculty manager and it's popping up several times through out the process

Last nights issue (this post here) is at random times, I didn't see your reply until after I got on so I will have to go hide everything again and try that So far though it's been farm 8 and I have to refresh when it does it due to it freezing my game up, usually after about 4 refreshes It loads, then will do it again later.

I will have to double check because today I've not been in full screen much, but I think each time farm 8 froze I was in full screen, but again I'll double check and do the testing too with hiding everything/unhiding after so long to see if that has anything to do with it.

In my humble opinion I'm not so sure it has to do with my internet connection, I have good connection and my computer never shows me dropping connection when it happens. Of course I know that could still be the issue and it's just not disconnecting long enough to show on my end. Also my computer (Desktop HP) is connected through WIFI but I've never had any internet connection issues or intermitted disconnects before on anything I've done.

Oh and I do not use a saved version or book marked version I open Google, Go to my facebook, click farmtown and play. I don't even have other tabs open while I'm playing.

I will test those other options you gave me through out tonight. and see how that works, along with testing my farm 8 issue on full screen vs. non full screen.

Thanks for the help,
Hope you have a great weekend.
- Kelli