View Single Post
Old Mar 10 2017, 07:30 AM

Unhappy Ships and the future of Farm Town

Would someone please tell me why, If you can only send out 1 ship in a 24 hr period, then what is the purpose of 10 + or - hours of game time to fill the ship(s) to capacity. How could it possibly change the overall process of this part of our game to lower the wait times on loading containers, to half or more of the current wait time. If the intention was to frustrate players or keep a substantial amount of them from participating in the ships segment, then I would say you have accomplished your goal(s). When other realize that 7 ships (1 per day) x 6-10 hours per day (even just logging on and off)= 36 - 70 extra hours per week, I seriously doubt your audience will continue to use the ships features... Not really sure of the direction of your intent for the game as a whole when adding the ships, but if you intend to add more in the future, your players will have to make choices, that will lead to even more frustrations and cause more doubt in the developers choices. Quote of the day: Don't let a temporary solution, become a permanent mistake...