View Single Post
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrange View Post
I am trying to start the game, and today apparently FLASH is no longer available. The game loads (very slowly) and when it does load, I cannot get to the map to hire farmers to harvest my crops. Is there something I missed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat671 View Post
same issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
Same issue for me. I am dependent on other farmers in the Marketplace to have the tools to work for me. All my crops are going to wilt and be lost if you don't open the Marketplace for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRACEY UK View Post
Same here guys cant get to market
cant hire anyone or get any work for myself. Hope its soon fixed,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Frost View Post
Same too.

I thought that the change from Flash was known about well in advance. Why are we at this point where there's no Flash as a back-up but HTML5/WebGL still isn't working right?
Hi All,
The market is not available yet. The developers will be adding all the missing functions over the next weeks. Please be patient while they do this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.