View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2022, 06:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
Farm Pass. I think I will PASS on this one!

The concept seems good but unfortunately many of the daily goals cannot be achieved within the time allotted either because something is not ready to harvest or some other factor. And I do understand that we do not have to complete daily items to get rewards. I assume by completing some items daily you build up points to collect a reward.

If by chance I do things that complete a goal during my normal game play all well and good but I am not going out of my way to do things I do not normally do. I can't remember the last time I was hired at the market to work on someone's farm. I simply do not have the time!

It appears that quite a few games on FB are taking on this kind of play in the their game and adding in extra incentives for buying a pass with real money monthly. And it's a good little money earner for the game developers. Pay to Play and not grumbling it is a choice.

It is forcing us to change the way we play if we want to do them. Making us come on the game more to achieve stuff or doing things we don't normally do.

And there was me thinking the Farm Pass would be something that was actually helping us in the game just doing our normal daily stuff and perhaps earning a bit of farm cash along the way. Silly Me lol
Hi RoozeS,

You may find some daily goals will be easier than others, so it's worth checking them daily and see if there's anything easy enough for what you like to do in game.

The seasonal goals you have all season to do them and you get more every week, those aren't replaced like the daily goals, you just get more every week. It's worth checking those as well to see if what you get as it is possible for you to do.

The points you earn accumulate they don't reset every day. They reset at the start of a new season so you have the rest of the month to earn some points.

Even if you are only participating with the Free goals, some of the rewards can help you with supplying your own facilities.

Some goals can be for helping others so if you have goals for those and tend to help others with things like working facilities, ships, trains, co-op quests you can still earn some points completing some of those.

You can also have a look in the Rewards section and see if there is a Farm Cash one on the bottom row to see how many points you need to earn it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.