View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2022, 03:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Farm Pass. I think I will PASS on this one!

The concept seems good but unfortunately many of the daily goals cannot be achieved within the time allotted either because something is not ready to harvest or some other factor. And I do understand that we do not have to complete daily items to get rewards. I assume by completing some items daily you build up points to collect a reward.

If by chance I do things that complete a goal during my normal game play all well and good but I am not going out of my way to do things I do not normally do. I can't remember the last time I was hired at the market to work on someone's farm. I simply do not have the time!

It appears that quite a few games on FB are taking on this kind of play in the their game and adding in extra incentives for buying a pass with real money monthly. And it's a good little money earner for the game developers. Pay to Play and not grumbling it is a choice.

It is forcing us to change the way we play if we want to do them. Making us come on the game more to achieve stuff or doing things we don't normally do.

And there was me thinking the Farm Pass would be something that was actually helping us in the game just doing our normal daily stuff and perhaps earning a bit of farm cash along the way. Silly Me lol