View Single Post
Old Feb 11 2015, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i'm so irritated right now..i purposley did not start a finish on a quest(reg) because i had 8 in 7 days..it showed my day was Tues..i came back just now to see if i could collect and not only 1 dropped off but 2 now i'm left with 6..grrrrrrr.,,.,.,.,if it is so nit picky give us our times of when we started so we can judge when to collect..i don't usually get upset with this game but that is just wrong.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barbara,
I am sorry this happened, but I only see 1 quest dropped. That quest was finished 45 minutes after the last time you collected on Feb 3rd at 3:06 PM eastern time zone. However, today you waited an additional 6 hours before collecting at 9:27 PM eastern time zone.
I have 2 suggestions for you that might help. The first is do not start the last step of any quests you are carrying over for a day after you have collected. The other suggestion is write down the date and time you collect. That way you know exactly when you can collect the next week.

Also, when you open your quest window, right above where it says "claim FC" it says "Show Quests". Click on that and it opens another page that shows you how many quests you have collected and how old they are right down to the minute.