View Single Post
Old Dec 28 2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
Where do you get bonuses when you finish jobs when hired, i dont see anywhere to get one of claim one and add me to list of i cant access tools when hired

OK, i just did a job got up to almost 100,000 coins...WAHOOO but then, i lost it It said job wasnt complete but there was absolutely NOTHING left on the farm to do, no fishing no trees, nothing. So i thought well maybe i have to do the other farsm but then the bonus started all over????????? GRRR i was so excited but this isnt good at all. I need some help understanding how this works?
I believe there are still bugs in the bonus chest. what i've done and it seems to work is do one task first and complete it before going on to the next. after the first task is done don't change tools click on the treasure chest collect that bonus then start the next task.

here an example:

your hired to fish and chop on 2 farms:

do all the fishing first with your boat. when done fishing collect bonus.

don't switch tools till bonus is collect I've found that when you do that the bonus is gone.

Next grab your chain saw complete all our chopping, then collect that bonus before switching farms.

Then do the same thing on the other farm.

Hope this helps