View Single Post
Old Sep 29 2018, 09:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile Fc fac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
And please reward us loooooooong time players who are maxed out on FC. 25 every three months is not enough by a loooooong shot. I have FIVE TIMES the XP needed for the max level and all those XP and the work to earn them has been for naught FC-wise.

Come on give us the next 1,000 or 2,000 or 3,000 FC levels already. We've EARNED them! I have 737 million XP and the XP needed for level 975 is "only" 149 million. Actually I couldn't care less about levels but FC should be our reward.

Thank you.
PLEASE cant we be awarded some more FC?? without the quests which you fail not having the needed fac's, you have to wait 9 months to buy a set of 2, not very rewarding - and the tools - why cant it be bought with coins or made less expensive, dont want to rant but most of us playing the game is retired and on fixed income.

Many are leaving because of new things like FCC bringing in only coins and NCC where you have to have FC fac's or end up 10th like me. If I have 1 FC fac I end up 9th and win a banana LOL.

We also feel that the train cars and ships can be upgraded to bring more relevant and new ingredients instead of just churning out more facilities needing new ingredients.

Regards (been playing for more yrs I can count since the very beginning and treading water)