View Single Post
Old Aug 22 2019, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
why is is letting me put the tree right by the rows of trees but not in the row .there are flowers under the trees it let me place on the farm out of the gift box the whole farm is the same .looks like i stop playing then after all theses years . .have bought a lot of cash over the years .i love farmtown but if it want let me place trees after a friend and neighbor layered my farms and put flowers on to help me since my fingers are cripplied and my hands are not working right because of RA arthritis.it is not fair.they could remove the red lines for me .i would never complained about losing things unless i lost things i bought with cash .it is crasy.i just want to place trees in rows on this farm.most of the farms i have seen has more trees in rows than i have on my farms.they have flowers under the trees and the farms are layered
Hi Mom Glenda,

They can not remove the red lines because that is telling you where you can not plant your trees or anything else you are trying to set down from gifts or from the store, because something else is already there. What you are trying to do is layering and we can not help you with layering per the developers instructions.

Those that have done the layering have done so on their own and with no help from the forums or the developers. They are risking problems by doing so.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.