View Single Post
Old Jun 19 2018, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
Is there any update on when the changes will happen in the NCC? The game updates were telling us they were coming... then stopped mentioning them completely (unless I missed something?). I own every FC facility, and multiples of coin facilities, and as others have already mentioned... I'm consistently at the very bottom of my contest. The winner generally has 3 times as many points as I do. But I realized early on that we have to make a choice about our friends and neighbors. I choose to remain neighbors with players who don't use their facilities as much as I do. I also realized that there is much more Farm Cash to earn by doing Quests (both kinds). I put my energy toward those, and regularly earn the FC I never earn from the NCC. In my personal opinion, I don't think the NCC can be fixed to be fair to all players... because the way it is now, the NCC is profitable for Slashkey as players buy more FC facilities to compete for the top. I don't have a problem with this. It's a smart business move, IMO. But I look forward to seeing what Raul and his excellent team can come up with, because if there is a way to make the NCC more fair and still retain the financial profits for Slashkey, they will find it.
Hi Caren,
We have not had any more word on this change. Apparently as it kept getting postponed they are having trouble implementing this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.