View Single Post
Old Jun 06 2011, 12:58 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I saw a post about this in my email but couldn't find it on the forum to respond to. Today I helped one friend by sending a bonus, then helped a second friend by sending a bonus. I got a note that the 2nd friend got the bonus but that I didn't get anything because I was over the 250000 coin limit. The problem is that it is really hard to know whether you are over the 250000 limit, so it would be far preferable to have a different sort of limit. For example, it would be better to only be able to send 3 friends bonuses within 3 hours; that is something far easier to keep track of.

It would also be nice to know what your current belt status is for trees that can only be received as gifts.

Thanks!
You can't tell when you click on something how much it's worth. The post at least needs to say how much not that you received the bushels. It never mentions 250,000. That limit really needs to be lifted. The time limit isn't working since it's been over 6 hours since I received a bonus and I still can't collect any