Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jan 17 2021, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I thought I posted this question but I don't see it anywhere. When deciding what to plant based on growing time, I used to go to a farm and hover over the sprinkler and it would tell me how long before it could be irrigated.

That feature isn't working yet. But, before harvesting, I check to see if it has an 'I' after the crop name.

If there is no 'I', then it is ready to be irrigated, correct? So, I plant a 3 day crop only to see that the farm is greyed out when I go to irrigate it.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
If the previous crop does have the I then definately the farm is not ready to be irrigated again.

You can also pick up the sprinkler in the multi farms tab, click on a farm to irrigate and it will show all the farms. Those greyed out can not be irrigated at that time. The ones with the check boxes can be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.