View Single Post
Old Jan 07 2015, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
I agree that the farms are too large. How about giving us options to do more things on the farms we have. I have more crops that I will ever need on the farms that I have. I certainly do not need to make them bigger and bigger. We have new computers and still things are way too slow to open. And it is not our server or speed because I had that checked with my ISP and it is working at a very good speed. I love the game but things are getting too big and too out of control. Slow down and let us play the game we have and quit making things bigger and bigger...and no more farms. Eventually a lot of us will quite playing because who has hours and hours to play. I am retired and still don't have time to work all these farms let along going to help all my neighbors. I don't want my game crashing all the time.
But... the farms of each player are only as many and as big as that player wants them

All of mine are at 40x40, and I suspect that will be the max for some time to come. If more farms are offered I will, no doubt, add them to my 24. If they can be enlarged I will, no doubt, enlarge them.

Others have the choice to grow or not to grow. That too is part of the intrigue and enjoyment found in Farm Town.