View Single Post
Old Sep 29 2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, we have asked the developers for the information. If you have all the start all tools then all new facilities released will work with one of them.
Thanks so much for the reply, Tony! As I said, I own all of the Start All tools, so when new facilities are released, the proper Start All tool is automatically selected when I fill those facilities. However, I am trying to help a friend who cannot afford to buy all of the tools. I have done an analysis of her farm to determine which factories and service facilities she owns in order to recommend the most logical and efficient Start All tools for her to buy. Before I can make that recommendation, I need to know which Start All tools are used for the facilities released since the last update to Chapter 21. My friend has quit buying any new facilities, because it takes so long to load them without at least some of the Start All tools!

I appreciate your asking the developers for the information I need. Hopefully, you will hear from them soon. I assume when you get that information, you will add it to Chapter 21? That's where I will check unless I hear from you to the contrary.

Many thanks!