View Single Post
Old Nov 17 2015, 09:55 AM

Hi Tom, yes, the same thing happened to me the other day. I went from more than 80 million products pending to 10 million products pending overnight. Yes, I did the same thing that you did, removed my post from my timeline. I did this within 1/2 hour of my original post, after noticing that I had TONS of folks working my facilities. The problem is that you can remove your post from your timeline, but it is NOT removed from FB, so it will take 48 hours for your post to become inactive. I was told by Taz, that this is a function that FB has interfered with. The private posts no longer work. Apparently, Raul is working on a fix, but in the meantime, I am afraid to post my facilities again. If you go to Raul's notes in the forum you will see that he has a temporary fix for this, in which you can check a new box that prohibits your post from going into the requests pending area, BUT, your post is still out there on FB. In the meantime, I will not post facilities again until this is fixed. I have even cut down my planted fields from 10 to 4, which means I am "sitting and idling" while they hopefully "fix" this game.