Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Jan 10 2021, 07:31 AM

Default H/P/S pending changes stop saving

I have been experiencing a rather annoying problem for the last few days when working neighbor farms as SN.
I am on Chat Server: C20, Farm Server: w27

Here is a typical scenario:
I arrive on a field with crops ready to work. I select my yellow harvest-plow-sow tool, select a crop to plant, and begin work. I h/p/s available crops on that field. The Pending Changes to Save button turns red, and shows the number of changes to save. Most times, that number goes down (sometimes it does not, see below), and I then finish any other work on that field (trees, flowers, etc.) and duly work those.

The Pending Changes to Save button is red again with a number in it, which may or may not count down until there are no more changes to save. This is when I know I might have a problem.
If the number of changes to save does not begin to reduce within several seconds, it may just stick there. The only way to recover from this is to leave the game (go back to facebook or click on My Requests), then reload the game, then navigate back to the neighbor's farm, then to the field I was working, and check to see if that work has been saved - and most times I will have to re-work what I had already done a few minutes previously.

Is anybody else having this problem?

Thanks...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumPendingChanges.JPG (35.9 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by RichmondGuy; Jan 10 2021 at 07:42 AM.