View Single Post
Old Mar 05 2018, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
There's an old country saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!".. I don't understand why you messed with our farm stats tool, but now that you broke it, could you fix it please. Waiting for it to refresh 10 minutes is not even reasonable. boo hiss !!!
Hi Dorissau,
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about tools. If you want to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
My only question is what would you like for the developers to slow down in order to refresh the Farm Stats faster? There can only be so much data transferred between your computer and the server at one time. The reason the Farm Stat was slowed down in updating was to make play while you are working your farms faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.