View Single Post
Old Aug 11 2018, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Hi Taz
When I go to my neighbor's farm in which I am a super neighbor if I click on the small yellow toolbox beside their name it opens up and I can see 4 icons, trophies, belts, buddies, neighbors. In times past when I wanted to plant a crop, harvest trees, flowers, etc I would click on that belt and it would show me their belts and how many needed for the next belt. I used that to help them get the next belt/bonus. It used to work. Now it doesn't.
Hi JudyD,
As you have explained it now, we can see what you are saying and you are correct that it is only showing your own belts. With this change adding the recent belts it may not be able to show you their belts. This is something the developers will have to look at.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.