View Single Post
Old Nov 25 2017, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
oops, forgot to ask about this...3. ( Export ) products can not be consumed by your own service facilities
does this mean that the products from our chain facilities can not be used to fill our service facilities
Hi Jules,
The normal 100% produced in the chain facilities can be used to fill your service facility. The extra 40% that are for Export cannot be used to fill your own services. They can either be sold in the market or sent to a neighbor's chain of a corresponding service to the facility.
I think if you read Chapter 33 of the Ganme Guide that will answer your questions. And when the rest of the facility chains is released then we will update that chapter with the additional information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.