View Single Post
Old Jan 28 2012, 09:46 AM

Default Whine... Moan.. (that is me not being able to do quest)

Yep... thats me.... whinneeeeee,.... moannnnn.... I want to playy tooooo!!!

Let me say right off the bat here that I LOVE this game. I am super addicted, been playing since June 09.

I was so looking forward to the quest as a new fun part of the game. But so far they aren't working for me. Why? I don't have the facilities. Yes some of them are coin and I could buy them. But why? For one quest. If I dont have the goods to fill them on a regular basis that is a waste of coin. Or perhaps they don't fit my "scheme". We have always been able to pick and chose the ones we want to use on our farms. So yes to an extend this one is my own fault. So I didn't do quest number 1.
That brings us to quest number 2. Finally got that... I was thinking this one I will be able to do. Nope it is worse. It requires 4 facilities to product dog snacks. None of which I have. And 2 are for real cash. So I'm out again. On this one I have no option cause I don't have the cash to spend. Again on something I might need just for the quest. I am really bummed.

I mean I really want to play. And I can't. And I am missing out on the goodies, the cash that others are getting. I mean it is great for them. Not mention down the line we are supposed to get more goodies based on how many we complete. So far I'm batting zero. And talking to my neighbors I am not the only one.

Ok Whine over, this may be moved, it may get locked, but I know I am not the only one that feels this way. I seldom post but this time I felt I just had to. Before anyone says anything, I have spent real money on this game. A lot of it. But I just want to play !!!!