View Single Post
Old Jul 06 2011, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
I think what they are saying is that FB has your paypal username AND password.There is no reason FB should store that info,and if you use paypal,the smart thing to do would be to make sure you go back into FB and delete that info anytime you do.

Just fyi...with Zynga..at least fv..you can buy fc direct from your paypal and not go through FB.
What Facebook has of your Paypal information is just your username and not your password. When you buy through Paypal then a Pre-approved payment setting to allow them to charge your account without you having to log into Paypal and approve the payment each time. I am not happy with this, but have had the same thing with other merchants as well and have never gotten a charge through Paypal that I didn't initiate.
It really isn't going to matter how much we whine here and claim we are not going to buy any more Farm Cash, the only ones that are going to be hurt are Slashkey and those who no longer buy. There are plenty of ways to buy without giving Facebook your credit card information.

ETA: After further investigation with Paypal. All the merchant has is a unique account/ID number for automatically charging your Paypal account when you initiate a purchase. So they do not have your username or password for your Paypal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 06 2011 at 10:49 PM.