View Single Post
Old Aug 25 2022, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Thanks for the new update but I've seen a discrepency as the TEST TUBE RACK produce in the Science supplies factory is used in the Science club service. When I go to sell my items at thee market using ''non-ingredients for me'' selector the test tube rack is appearing into that list. Can you explain, and if it is an error please correct it please to avoid selling those at the market
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
The ingredient planner for The Great Scientists Book shows what is used to make it but not what it can be used in?? Is this also an error??
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
Thanks so much for the update. I love the Science Club, but it's causing me a lot of confusion. In the Science Club, when I click on the little notepad to the required ingredients, I see:

A run until-full of what you stock in the Science Club F5 requires:
Maple Lumber Pile
Teak Lumber Pile
Pine Lumber Pile
Plastic Granules
Stainless Steel Sheet
Aluminum Sheet

But when I look at "see stock planner for the Science Club" it shows the Pencil Compass, Calculator, Funnel, Test Tube Rack, EMC2 Equation Poster, Atom Model, Telescope, and Mobil Science Workstation that are made in the Science Supplies Factory.

So, while in the Science Club, I tried loading one batch of Telescopes, and on the "what's in stock" tab, it indicates that I now have 2 Telescopes in progress. But I have made no Telescopes in the Science Supplies Factory yet.

Is it just me? Do you need to pat me on the head and advise a second cup of coffee? I'm also curious about the Great Scientists Book.

Hi Clohar, Grumpdad and RoseArienh

We emailed the developers about these problems.
Thanks