View Single Post
Old Jan 11 2017, 04:42 PM
Account Not Linked

This thread is about the CARGO SHIPS

Whoever designed the rules of how the ships works did not think it out clearly! First, I do want to say that it was nice that they can be purchased with coins. But the rules are a disaster.... Second, why didn't you have an OPT OUT option for those who do not want to play the ships? You did for the Funeral Home Facility. Third, we get punished for "skipping" even if it sat at a port for 1.5 days. How is that right? We get punished just because the person is not sailing our ship. They may be on vacation, may work, some people 2 jobs, have to sleep and eat.

Forth, Who has time to sit at the computer and load containers for 10 hours?Now that you have taken away the ability to load them faster by opening tabs. I can almost bet that you will come out with an expensive Farm Cash tool to load the containers that most people will not be able to afford including me!

With this being said I will be putting my ships in storage until we can load containers within an hour (without) having to buy a Farm Cash Tool. Also, being able to send the ships to who we want.

This is a game. But is becoming more and more aboutMONEY! This should be relaxing. You should not be stressed out about buying Farm Cash to play a game. It is hard for some people to even feed their family these days

I hope what I have written here you will take into consideration and get Farm Town people playing more. Many of my neighbors have quit playing because it cost more than they can afford.

Thanks.

Teresa